Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pfizer Rep Bill of Rights Vetoed???!

No sooner than Peter Rost and I give the Pfizer Rep Bill of Rights Blog a high five, then it mysteriously disappears. You get "(no profile data)" if you click on the link http://blog.360.yahoo.com/billofrights2007

FALSE ALARM! IT'S BACK.

Perhaps it Yahoo! with which I have a bone to pick.

I think Yahoo! is falling apart.

For months it has been trying to get me to sign up in its Searcgh Marketing program as an advertising site. I tried it for a few days on my Pharma Marketing Network Forums Site and all I got were ads for cell phones!

If I wanted that, all I need to do is let any yahoo submit unmoderated posts to my Forums!

But back to Fizer Rep Bill of Rights. Anyone know what happened? John S, are you there?

No comments: