Friday, May 18, 2007

Jack Friday on Holiday -- in Cannes?

Jack Friday of PharmaGossip fame is taking a "Long Weekend" and from what I see posted on his site, it involves flying somewhere.

Could it be Cannes to view Michael Moore's new documentary SiCKO?

Inquiring minds want to know.


Dr. BK said...

Why? Is that where you are taking us John... Cannes? OMG, JOHN... you are really the best blogger ever.. otherwise, I wonder why you care where he is?

John Mack said...

Sorry, I thought every one knew that the movie SiCKO is debuting in Cannes this weekend and that I called upon Michael Moore to invite us bloggere sto a special screening. Then I see that Jack is off for a long weekend and I figured he, being an industry insider and all, got a special invite to the debut in Cannes or finagled a ticket.

Dr. BK said...

I knew it was opening, but I never heard of a blogger connection. How do I get on that mailing list? Thanks John :)

John Mack said...

There is no blogger connection, yet. You can get on Moore's email list by going to his web site: