LIVE PODCAST TODAY!
My guest is Jim Edwards, Senior Editor at Brandweek and blogger at BrandweekNRX.
The topic I'd like to pursue with Jim is "Will blogging corrupt journalists or vice versa?" The gauntlet on this issue was laid down by Matt Holt over at The Health Care Blog (see "Journalistic Suicide or Blog Assimilation?").
- Air Date & Time: Tuesday, February 20, 2007, 1 PM Eastern US
- Duration: Approx. 30-45 minutes
You can call in by phone to ask questions or participate in the discussion (go here for instructions on how to do that. Please don't call in if you just want to listen. I can only open 5 phone lines at a time!
Other guests scheduled for future podcasts include:
- Fard Johnmar (HealthcareVox): Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 1 PM Eastern
- Mark Senak (EyeOnFDA): Tuesday, March 6, 2007, 1 PM Eastern
- Cary Byrd (eDrugSearch Blog): Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 1 PM Eastern