There are only 3 degrees of separation between me and Kevin Bacon! I know and have hung out with Fabio Gratton, who was Tom Cruise's personal assistant, and Tom Cruise was in the movie A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon!
Fabio, as you may know, founded Ignite Health, a technology-based healthcare communications [got to correct the spelling on your LinkedIn page, Fabio] agency committed to innovating healthcare marketing. He is also the author of IgniteBlog.
Anyway, for those who care, here's Fabio's complete work history as outlined on his personal web site:
- First job: mowing lawns (paid for my first scooter)
- Second job: creating logos for my dad's company (healthcare)
- Third job: Kinney Shoes (Yes, fitting shoes for smelly feet)
- Fourth job: Mario's Restuarant, Westwood Village (fired because they thought I was stealing money from the cash register)
- Fifth job: UCLA Alumni Annual Fund (sucked)
- Sixth job: Intern at Paramount Pictures Story Department (learned everything I ever needed to know about screenwriting)
- Seventh job: Personal assistant to Tom Cruise (he was good to me)
- Eighth job: Fair-Riley-Call / Bozell (healthcare advertising)
- Ninth job: Started Ignite Health (never looked back)